Live or Artificial ?
There is no right or wrong answer, which plants you choose are a matter of taste
But have you ever
- Tired of taking on the role of live plants gardener as well as fish caretaker?
- Tired of strong flourescent lighting for aquarium live plants that trigger migraines?
- Tired of decay leaves detach and become jammed in the filter inlet and clog up entire filter system?
Artificial plants will be a good choice for you!
Express Your Personality
Try placing decorations in different locations after each time you clean. Your fish will enjoy exploring the new setup and you can enjoy creating new nooks and crannies for them to discover. The possibilities are endless and you'll never have to have the same setup twice!
Easy To Install
Rinse and soak the plant in warm water for 15-30 minutes, to relax the fabric and give them an even more realistic look. Place it into the aquarium, sinking the ceramic base into the gravel
Easy To Decorate
To create visual depth in the aquarium, place taller plants in the back of the tank and shorter plants in the front. Mix styles and colors of plants to create an aquarium unlike any other
Easy To Clean
Transfer plants from aquarium to a clean container, rinse in clean water, dry overnight, remove algae or deposits with a soft brush, make them look as good as new again. Never use soap or detergent when cleaning
Material： Non-toxic plastic and ceramic
Length: 4 to 4.5 inch（Sizes are approximate）
10 Pack Comsun Different Shapes Artificial plants
- MAXIMIZE YOUR IMAGINATION: With artificial plants, your aquascaping options are endless. You can place any type or size of plants anywhere you desire in your aquarium. Your selection is limited only by your imagination
- FROM DULL TO EXTRAORDINARY: Invigorate aquarium décor with vibrantly-colored artificial plants, add a bold splash of color to brighten your aquarium landscape. Our artificial plants instantly transform your tired-looking aquarium into an eye-catching show piece
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Unlike live plants, artificial plants don't need specialised lighting, fertilisers, nutritious substrates or carbon dioxide. they won't die, grow too large, or become tattered and unattractive. they don't need any pruning, and will stay beautiful season after season
- STRESS FREE: Since artificial plants do not release oxygen or carbon dioxide into your aquarium water, they do not affect water chemistry and related aquarium conditions. Provide your aquarium inhabitants a stress-free environment
- RISK FREE: If not cleaned properly first, live plants placed in aquariums may introduce parasites or aquarium snails, killing off your fish. But artificial plants aren't harvested from other bodies of water, they won't introduce foreign, or harmful pests into your aquarium